Saturday, April 24, 2010

Breakfast

I hope you didn't come here expecting to see a big plate of sausage gravy and biscuits or drop biscuits and creamed tomatoes. Because that is not what you will see today. You will also not see fried potatoes, eggs, bacon and toast. That sure would have been a good breakfast, though. Just thinking of it right now makes me hungry!

I had a healthy breakfast this morning of :

2 toasted slices of double fiber bread
spray butter
blueberries
confectionery sugar
sugar free pancake syrup


It really wasn't that bad. Honest!

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

6 comments:

  1. YUM, that looks very good for healthy eating:) Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biscuits with peach perserves and butter,bacon, over-medium fried eggs over rice! It was soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to take your word for it Janet because I doubt it if I'll ever try it! hehehe

    I made biscuts, boiled eggs, hashbrowns, apples and bacon for breakfast this morning. My husband has been out of town a lot this month so I wanted to cook something good for him. We don't usually have this much for breakfast! lol And we ate it more at a brunch time too!

    Hope the storms don't hit at your house! I've been watching the radar all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were at the Brazen Head Inn this morning, so breakfast was planned for us--scrambled eggs, ham, sausage, biscuits, gravy, blackberry pancakes, and fruit. And coffee--great coffee. I ate a little of each except the meats. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I confess I had a pop-tart this morning when I got to work. It sounds pretty lame compared to these other wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never had syrup on toast, but those blueberries look wonderful! I am trying to eat healthier. I had yogurt and cherries for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love comments! Leave one and brighten my day. If you are signing as Anonymous, please sign your name, so I will know who you are.