Thursday, July 10, 2014

Yummy Blueberry Treat!


My blueberries are ripe!

My freezer is getting full of these delicious, good for you, berries.

Here is a very easy treat to make with them.

Gather blueberries, a mini muffin pan and liners, and chocolate chips.

Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave.





Dab a little of the melted chocolate in the bottom of the liners - 
add three blueberries - 
add more melted chocolate on top -
let chocolate harden

EASY PEASY !


The finished product:


Yummy!


These are so good! I could eat them all!

I have lots of blueberries, but, you can experiment

and use different types of berries - and different types of chips (semi-sweet or dark).

Try them, you're love them!

4 comments:

  1. Boy oh boy! You've stirred up my appetite! My blueberries are just now beginning to ripen as well. Maybe I should try these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm! Yes, you should. Keep them in the fridge, so they stay nice and hard.

      Delete
  2. Yes, I must try these! They would be a great snack and satisfy my chocolate craving. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Linda these are so good. And great if you are a chocaholic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love comments! Leave one and brighten my day. If you are signing as Anonymous, please sign your name, so I will know who you are.