Sunday, July 30, 2023

Welcome to my Blog

 Hi, everyone.

I started blogging back in 2008. 

That's a longtime ago in blog years!

I don't blog much any more, you can mainly see me on Facebook and YouTube. 

My channel is called, Janet Smart-Country Living. I post about wildlife, recipes, crafts, excerpts from my books, folklore and superstitions, wildlife, and traveling West Virginia. Go to my playlists and see what I've posted about. I'd love it if you'd visit me there and subscribe to my channel.

Even if I don't post a lot on my blog anymore, there's still a lot to see on here.

Go to my sidebar and you will see my -----

cooking and recipe posts you can click on

vintage collections you can click on

crafts and sewing posts you can click on

And there is a section called, Recording our Past posts.

 I'm just a country girl who grew up in a holler in West Virginia. I love writing. I've written two books loosely based on my grandparents who got married in 1908. The books, Where the Stars Grant Wishes and Mama's Memories, are filled with superstitions, folklore, and the old ways of growing up in the country in the early 1900s.  And I also write for children. You can find all my books on Amazon. Click here to visit my author page. 

Go here to hear me read the first chapter of Mama's Memories

Thanks for visiting. I will still  post on this blog every now and then, but until I do enjoy visiting my other posts.


Posted by Janet Smart  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. I love comments! Leave one and brighten my day. If you are signing as Anonymous, please sign your name, so I will know who you are.