Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sons, Garden, Baby Birds

I thought I'd play a little catch up with what's been going on around our house.

Here is a picture of me and my three boys taken on Mother's Day. I think someone should have told Andrew to smile.


Here's me and my hubby working in the garden before the rains came. We finally got the potatoes and tomatoes planted.



And, I've been watching my baby robins grow. I have a robin nest at the back door where the drain comes down and one in a bird feeder at the end of the grape vines. This nest is in my blackberry patch.


Tiny

Still Tiny


I Want Food!


Three growing babies all in a row


And this morning, they are out exploring the yard and. . .


playing hide and seek in the berry patch!
Click on it to see a close up.


7 comments:

  1. CONGRAT'S on your manuscript!!! That is AWESOME news!!! Hooray!!!
    Nice photo of you and your boys and of those little robins.
    It's still rainning here...ENOUGH!!
    Warmly,
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. No baby birds for us, yet!

    Congratulations on your manuscript!!! That is soooo exciting, Janet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Janet!

    I didn't realize you had all BOYS! I only have one and he is a handful. I can't imagine having 3! Whew!

    I love the pictures of those baby birds! I have a pretty big bird that made a nest in a corner on my front porch. Her babies are hatched out now and she is busy feeding them all. They are pretty noisy on the porch too! I have no idea how many she has in there.

    Have a Great Weekend!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome Janet that you have those Robins nesting so close,and you get to watch them..I love nature and I so enjoy your blog...have a great weekend...oh and that was a nice picture of you and your boys...take care...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pic of you and the boys..I do believe you remind me of your Mom in this pic..I love the pic of you and Charley..you two are a cute couple..still.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics of you and your family : ) and the baby birds too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed the pictures Janet - especially the one of you and your husband "farming". blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love comments! Leave one and brighten my day. If you are signing as Anonymous, please sign your name, so I will know who you are.