Thursday, December 14, 2017

Oh, Christmas Tree


I finally got my Christmas tree up and decorated.

I couldn't decide whether to put vintage ornaments or homemade ornaments on it. I love both!

So, I decorated with both.





vintage  ornaments + snowmen from jar lids and old wooden spools and vintage quilts



more from old quilts, scrabble ornaments



angel from page from song book and I love the vintage one where the heat from a light makes the inside wings go around and around



gingerbread baker from small lightbulb, handmade sheep and santa.



wreath made from vintage ornaments






Below are some links to posts from previous years on making Christmas ornaments and crafts. Check them out. There is still time to make some Christmas magic.

 Click here, here, here, here, here, and here


 Have you put up your tree yet?

Do you like homemade ornaments or new shiny ones?


2 comments:

  1. Janet, I love your decorations. I too, love my homemade ornaments from the kids and grand kids. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love comments! Leave one and brighten my day. If you are signing as Anonymous, please sign your name, so I will know who you are.