I thought this might be a fun post to get to know one another a little better.
I am listing ten things that I bet you didn't know about me.
You don't have to, but if you want, tell us something about you in your comment.
1. I am afraid of flying and have never flown in an airplane.
2.I have green eyes, just like my mother.
3. My middle name (Frances) is just like my mom and my grandmother's (and also a few cousins).
4. My Grandpa McMillion's ancestors were Scotch-Irish and were already living here in the mountains in the 1700s.
5. I won a coloring contest in the newspaper when I was in the 5th grade. I won a Little Miss Sunbeam Doll. I wish I still had her, she was beautiful and looked just like Little Miss Sunbeam.
6. I have lots of collections - rolling pins, vintage kitchen utensils, old dishes, Indian arrowheads, vintage aprons, cookie jars, milk glass, old table cloths, salt and pepper shakers, books, US postage stamps, vintage hats and Fenton. (If I thought a little longer I am sure my list would be longer. I think I need a bigger house).
7. I can't swim! I wish I could, but I'm scared of water.
8. I looked like the Campbell Soup Girl when I was little and have pictures to prove it! I think my mom missed out when she didn't take me to Hollywood to be in Campbell's Soup commercials.
9. I've been on a Navy Guided Missile Destroyer.
10. When I was young, I wanted to be an archeologist. I guess that is one reason one of my favorite subjects in school was History.
Now, it's your turn. If you want, tell us something about you.