Thursday, December 19, 2019

Merry Christmas Time of Year


Hi everyone!

I don't post a lot anymore, but I used to post a lot!

I thought I would direct you to some of my older posts to put us in the Christmas mood.

Do you like to craft?  Go here to see how to make gumdrops for your tree. This is one of my most popular posts this time of year. It gets a lot of visits.

Click here to see all my cookie cutters and learn how to make cinnamon dough ornaments.

Click here to see all kinds of Christmas craft ideas.

Click here to see how to make Scrabble Christmas ornaments. I used to make these and sell them. 

If you look on my sidebar, you will find lots of recipes you could try out on Christmas. Click here to see how to make my applesauce stack cake. Grandma made the best one ever!

On my sidebar is a link to my cookbook on Amazon. It has a pic of my stack cake on the cover.  Cookbooks make great gifts for people who like to cook!

I hope you have a nice Christmas and make lots of memories. Click here for a couple of posts about my Christmas memories.

I read on the internet somewhere that Christmas Eve is the most popular day to get engaged. That is one memory I forgot to write about on my blog. I got engaged on Christmas Eve 1977. Six and a half months later we were married!

I think it surprised our families. We had dated for years and I don't think they thought he was ever going to propose. But I knew better.

What's your favorite Christmas memory?


read Christmas story books

decorate with holly

make angels out of songbook pages

make m & m icicles to put on packages


Merry Christmas.







2 comments:

  1. I haven't written a post in over a year! I'm still reading blogs and it's always a joy to see one from you. Many of your memories are the same as mine: simple, yet full of anticipation for Christmas morning around the cedar tree with its carried over icicles and old glass balls. Merry Christmas to you, Janet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte. So glad to hear from you. I always enjoyed reading your blog, you are such a sweet and talented lady. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I love comments! Leave one and brighten my day. If you are signing as Anonymous, please sign your name, so I will know who you are.