Thursday, December 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW

I have 3 wonderful sons, each one unique in his own way.

My middle son Andrew is my outdoors boy. Ever since he was young, he was the one cutting the grass and building things with his hands. Give him a hammer and nails and he was happy. He had a go cart, a motorcycle and then his pick up truck. He was our true country boy. He loves to hunt and fish, though he doesn't have much time to do those things now as he used to. He is a skilled woodworker and has made me and other people many items with his woodworking tools. Many of the items were made from trees he cut down himself. I have a spice rack, quilt rack, wooden bowls, a beautiful knick knack shelf, jelly cabinet, jewelry box, etc. that he has crafted for me.

How fast they grow up.

Happy Birthday to Andrew, my middle son.


From the very beginning he was always moving right along...


He was my little cook....




and griller, too.



My country boy who loves to hunt...


....is all grown up now. He's made us proud.





Happy 27th, Andrew. Love, Mom.

Don't forget, today is the last day to comment to be in the drawing for the handmade ornaments and pin.

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Andrew!
    A handsome young man with lots of interests.
    A gold sash - an honor student as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jan, I loved your post about Andrew. I'm sure you are a proud mom. I'm even a proud aunt. He is a great guy. It is hard to believe our kids have grown up so fast. It's no wonder I feel old. I'm looking forward to seeing your post about Davey. Tell Andrew I said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Andrew! What a handsome son, Janet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Happy Birthday to Andrew! I loved all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a nice buck that Andrew bagged.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell that good looking son of yours I said happy birthday, and I want to know if he is carrying that ball bat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Andrew! You look like a fine young man, the world is your oyster! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a handsome son! And such a joy to his mother, I can see--a fine young man! Wish him a belated Happy Birthday from me, too!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY, HE IS STILL JUST A BABY, MY OLDEST JUST TURNED 36 AND NOW I AM STARTING TO FEEL REALLY OLD, MY GRANDKIDS ARE STARTING TO GET OLD NOW---HAHA---HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW---HAVE A GREAT ONE.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love comments! Leave one and brighten my day. If you are signing as Anonymous, please sign your name, so I will know who you are.